May 30, 2023
If you enter an incorrect MFA code during the login process, you can now try again without needing to request another login link. After the two-minute window is over, you’ll need to request a new login link.
May 16, 2023
- On the Usage page, you can now select any end date up to and including today, even if your contract has already ended.
- Removing the start or end date from the Usage page no longer results in an app crash.
- On the Analytics page, deleting the start or end date no longer displays an “Invalid date” message. Instead, you can just choose another date from the date picker.
May 2, 2023
- We updated some messaging that asked you to add your recovery phone number after you already added it.
- We fixed a visual defect that cut off the contents of the login page when viewed on a mobile device.
You can now add a recovery phone number to your account. This will allow you to log in to Screeners.com if you ever lose access to your MFA. Last month, we released this feature for viewers. Now, both viewers and administrators can add a recovery number.
In the watermark template editor, the watermark preview is working once again. We fixed a bug that displayed a black window instead of the watermark preview.
Set up your recovery number (March 21, 2023)
- As a viewer, you can now add a recovery phone number to your account. If you ever lose access to your MFA, you can enter this number, receive a verification code via SMS/text message, and get back into Screeners.com. For a how-to guide on adding and using your recovery number, please see Setting Up Your Recovery Number.