For the best viewing experience on Screeners.com, we recommend keeping your browser up-to-date. This page will show you how to update Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
If you want to watch screeners on your Apple TV, please see Installing and Registering our Apple TV app. Screeners.com is currently not supported on Fire TV Stick; you may or may not be able to watch screeners on a browser using your Fire TV Stick.
How can I check if my browser is up to date, and how do I update it?
If you’re not sure which browser you’re using, or what version, the site www.whatismybrowser.com can help you identify it.
Google Chrome (Mac and Windows)
Google Chrome should update automatically, but this might be prevented if automatic updates were manually disabled or blocked by certain firewalls. To check which version you’re on, and to update your browser:
- Click the three-dots button in the top right corner of the Chrome window.
- Go to “Help.”
- Select “About Google Chrome.”
- A browser window with your settings will appear. Here, you can check your version number and update to the latest version.
- If you make an update, be sure to close and relaunch your browser.
To check which version you’re on, and to update Safari:
- Click on “Safari” in the application bar at the top of your screen.
- Select “About Safari.”
- A small pop-up window with your version number will appear.
- To update Safari, please refer to this Apple support article. Safari updates can be found in the App Store and must be done manually, but Safari will update automatically when you update your Mac OS.
Mozilla Firefox (Mac and Windows)
To check which version you’re on, and to update Firefox:
- If you’re on a Windows computer, click the button with the three stacked lines in the top right corner of the Firefox window.
- Click “Help.”
- Click “About Firefox.”
- A small window will open where you can check your version number and update to the latest version.
- If you’re on a Mac, click on “Firefox” in the application bar, followed by “About Firefox.”
- To finish updating Firefox, be sure to click “Restart to Update Firefox.” You can find more information in the Mozilla support center.
Microsoft Edge (Windows)
To check which version you’re on, and to update Edge:
- Click the three-dots button in the top right corner of the Edge window.
- Go to “Help and feedback.”
- Click “About Microsoft Edge.”
- A browser window with your Settings will appear. Here, you can check your version number and update to the latest version.
- To finish updating Edge, be sure to click the Restart button next to “To finish updating, restart Microsoft Edge.”
If you ever encounter an error message about playback issues on Screeners.com, our team recommends you switch to Google Chrome and attempt playback there. If you continue having issues after updating your browser or trying Chrome, please contact our support team at email@example.com.