The Screeners.com tvOS app is supported on any Apple TV which contains the App Store (4th generation and newer).
To install the app:
1. Search for Screeners.com in the App Store, and select the app.
2. Hit the download button.
3. Once it finishes downloading, open the app. You will see an activation message containing a six-digit alphanumeric code.
4. Now open your web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge) on your computer. If you haven’t already logged in to Screeners.com on your browser, please log in now.
|Need help logging in on your computer? Please see Logging in to Screeners.com as a Reviewer.|
5. Once you log in to Screeners.com, go to the URL that appears on the screen: https://app.screeners.com/activate.
6. In your browser, enter the code that appears on your Apple TV, and click Activate.
You have successfully paired your Apple TV to your Screeners.com account. On your Apple TV, the app will reload, and you can start browsing and watching the content that’s been shared with you.
|Keep in mind that you’ll only be able to watch a screener if your contact at a network or studio has given you access to that particular movie or TV episode. Your contacts are the ones who decide who can watch specific screeners and for how long those screeners are available.|
The email address associated with your Screeners.com account will receive an email with the subject line “Screeners.com New Device Registration.” This is sent as a confirmation that your Apple TV was linked to your account. If you log out of the Screeners.com app on your Apple TV, you will need to repeat the registration process as outlined above in steps 3 to 6.