Screeners' Uploader does not throttle upload speeds and makes use all available bandwidth.
If Upload speeds are slow, we recommend being hard-wired into an ethernet connection and checking to see if your network traffic is high and being used by your other team members.
'You were logged out, the device fell asleep, or you had a session time-out'
If you experienced an upload error, make sure to narrow down the issue by:
- Checking your internet connection
- Trying the upload from a different browser
- Trying to upload a different file
- Trying to upload from a different computer
- Trying to upload from a different network
NOTE: Please contact support if you are still receiving an Upload Error. If your computer's clock does not match the timezone you are in, this could cause a generic 'Upload Error'. Adjusting the clock to match your timezone could resolve the issue.