The first time you play a video, we generate a personalized watermarked file which can take up to 30 seconds. You will see this message while the watermarked proxy is being generated:
If you receive this "Setup Timeout Error" message, it means your computer could be running too many applications or your browser is loading too many items:
If you receive these error messages, you most likely do not have Flash installed on your browser, or another browser plugin/extension is interfering with video playback:
If this error message is still occurring on a browser that has Flash installed, as well as multiple other browsers, it could mean that you re-directed from an email link and were not logged into the browser as the same user that the email was sent to. In other words, you have multiple Screener viewers and need to login as the correct viewer:
Loading times and playback will depend on the File Size and the local Network's bandwidth. If a file is not playing back, be sure to test the following:
1) The file still does not play back after being hard-wired in to a strong ethernet connection.
2) The file still does not play back after clearing your browser's cache or entering a Private/Incognito window.
3) An extension or plugin on your browser is not preventing the video player from loading properly.
4) The file does not play back across multiple, up-to-date browsers.
5) You are not re-directing from an email link, while were previously logged in as a different user.
If you still cannot play a file back after testing these, the source video file most likely did not generate a proxy file for streaming and the Screen Administrator will need to re-upload a video file that does.