The first time you play a video, we generate a personalized watermarked file which can take up to 30 seconds. You will see this message or a custom message set by the network while the watermarked proxy is being generated:
If you receive these error messages, you most likely do not have Flash installed on your browser, or another browser plugin/extension is interfering with video playback:
If this error message is still occurring on a browser that has Flash installed, as well as multiple other browsers, it could mean that you re-directed from an email link and are not logged into the browser as the same user that the email was sent to:
Loading times and playback will depend on the File Size and the local Network's bandwidth. If a file is not playing back, be sure to test the following:
1) The file still does not play back after being hard-wired in to a strong ethernet connection
2) The file still does not play back after clearing your browser's cache or entering a Private/Incognito window
3) An extension or plugin on your browser is not preventing the video player from loading properly
4) The file does not play back across multiple, up-to-date browsers
5) You are not re-directing from an email link, while you were previously logged in as a different user.
If you still cannot play a file back after testing these, the source video file most likely did not generate a proxy file for streaming and the Screen Administrator will need to re-upload a video file that does.