If you have received an email from Screeners.com via firstname.lastname@example.org you should have an account created by a network administrator. If you have emails from multiple networks. You only need to log in once under the same email to see content for all networks.
Where should I go to log in?
In many cases, there is a direct url associated with the network you are trying to access. However, if you are not sure. You can go to app.screeners.com and if you are not already logged in you will need to:
- Enter the email address associated to your invite(s).
- You should then receive a magic link email that you should click (within 20 minutes).
- Which will automatically log you into the screening room (No password required).
I'm having issues logging in!
Please contact the network that has given you access to screen content. Our support team does not access or control screening rooms and will not be able to provide or update access to a Networks on screeners.com screening rooms.
- I'm not receiving a magic link email: This is caused by of the following:
- You have not been added to any screeners.com networks. Contact Network to confirm account and show level access.
- Your email service provider is blocking emails from email@example.com. Contact Network to confirm your invite was sent and whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org
- Magic link email is expired: Magic link emails expire after 20 mins. Email should come in like then 1 minute. Some inboxes delay delivery. You can simply go back to app.screeners.com and re-enter your email address. **You must use the most recent magic link request to log in.
- When I log in there is no content to watch: This usually means your account was created but you are not assigned to shows. Or the account you are logged into is not the account your show access was assigned under.
If you do not have access or you received an email from a network directly navigating you to a *.screeners.com domain but you have not received an invite to a show or log in from email@example.com.
Please contact the network that sent you the email and have them confirm they have created you as a user in the screeners.com account. Our support team cannot create or manage users.