Administrators in Screeners now have the ability to copy a URL to a specific Screener and share with reviewers who have access to view.
In order for successful sharing please note:
- The Screener has to be live.
- The reviewer accessing the URL need to be logged in and added to the Title.
- Those that do not have access to view the Screener will see an error message letting them know they do not have permission to view the content.
Sharing a Direct Screener URL:
- Navigate to "Titles" on the left-hand panel and select the Title in question.
- Click the "Play" button for the Screener you want to share.
3. Click the "Copy Screener URL" button below the Screener and share.
Having trouble with the URL? Click here for troubleshooting.